Our Finished Walnut shelves, tops and accessories are distinctive storage for music/movie collections as well as stylish modular furniture adaptable for myriad other uses. Every module is meticulously handcrafted from Maryland grown, furniture-grade walnut with clear satin lacquer finish. Finished Walnut is a beautiful, richly toned dark wood with more consistent coloring than Ambrosia maple.
Each LP module holds +/- 150 standard albums. Our interlocking construction allows them to stack freestanding up to six high. Taller stacks may need to have their top shelf anchored to a wall. We offer three module styles for LP storage:
• WALNUT ELEGANZA LP MODULES are designed to enhance interior decor. These LP modules include a flush inset base inlay in beautifully contrasting Blond or Black finishes. Also available with matching flush top inlay.
• WALNUT HEIRLOOM LP MODULES are our premium shelves for vinyl storage. These modules feature a 3/4" solid furniture-grade oak bottoms that support any record size and offer myriad other functional storage possibilities.
We offer Media Shelf Modules in two identical height versions:
• 3-TIER MEDIA SHELF MODULES for CDs each hold 177 standard discs.
• 2-TIER MEDIA SHELF MODULES are for 7" records and all other standard optical media including Blu-Rays, DVDs, SACDs, PlayStation, xBox, and PC game discs. Each module holds +/- 220 45s, 100 BluRays, or 82 DVDs.
We offer Pass-Thru Modules with 9" & 13" internal heights for lots of uses:
• 9" PASS-THRU MODULES are 10-1/2" tall, 4" shorter than LP shelves. They can be used with Tops and Bases to create 24"- 38" tall Side Tables or intermixed with full-height modules for more variations. Within stacks of shelves, these modules can create a handy place to keep accessories and are large enough to hold most standard-size components.
• 13" PASS-THRU MODULES are 14-1/2" tall, the same height as our LP modules. They can be used to create taller Side Tables and nicely accommodate a stacks of old and treasured electronics. These modules are high enough to accommodate our 2" or 4" Vibration Control Kits for a phono pre-amp or integrated amp when mounting a turntable on top of LP shelves.
We offer a carefully thought-out selection of add-on accessories that can transform stacks of LP and CDs into attractive and functional furniture. Use solid Top and Base options to elevate any stack of shelves into a small table, handsome shelving, or rolling cart:
• FITTED TOPS only increase height by 3/4" and are significantly more rigid when mounting a turntable or other component on top of stacked shelves.
• PEDESTAL TOPS offer a slightly larger surface area and adds about 3-1/4" height to any stack. Pair with a Toe-Kick Base to create handsome varying height Side Tables and free standing shelves for storage and display.
• TOE-KICK BASES are for stationary stacks. They interlock with any LP or Pass-Thru module and back-to-back Media Shelves. They raise the lowest shelf about 2-1/2" off the floor.
• CASTER BASES are rated to carry up to 660 lbs, 50% more than the full weight of six loaded record shelves. Easy and convenient to move on either carpeted or bare floors, this base raises the bottom shelf by 4 1/4".
• MEDIA SHELF BASES raises the lowest shelf about 1-1/2" off the floor. The bevelled front of the base extends forward slightly to improve stability for taller stacks mounted on plush carpet.
• SHELF INSERTS adapt our LP shelves to store CDs, Blu-Rays or other types of display and storage.