Select a row below to filter reviews.
• The Vivilink 3 Standard version is the default option. If you'll use this cable to carry audio and video, we strongly recommend ordering the PLUS version. Choose this option using the 'Versions' dropdown menu.
• The Plus version adds a special treatment that improves the crystal structure of the copper conductors to yield better shadow detail, subtler gradations of pastel colors and cleaner, more detailed audio.
• We only offer a 2 meter length; our tests show that 2m provides better video and audio quality than 1m. (see Owners Manual for how to take up excess slack).
• Mapleshade-designed terminations with all brass connectors.
• Thin diameter (.120”) cable with sturdy braided copper outer shielding
• Bandwidth covers HDMI 2.0 and 4K.
• Guaranteed to deliver better video quality and better audio quality for home theater applications than any available HDMI cable.
30-day money back, price includes U.S. shipping. Additional charges apply for shipments outside the United States. Please email [email protected] to request an estimate, or call (410)685-4618.
1. The Vivilink 3 is directional. Unfortunately, the correct directionality cannot be predetermined; it will depend on your components. Though even the incorrect direction's performance is reference quality, the potential improvement makes it well worth your time to find the best direction—especially if you're using this cable to carry audio and video signals.2. The easiest way to establish directionality is to use a really well-recorded CD, Blu-Ray or download file. Listen to a one minute excerpt; reverse the cable direction and listen to the same one minute excerpt to see which direction sounds better. Generally, the differences in audio quality between the two directions will be easier to discern accurately than the more subtle picture quality differences. (Our tests prove, unsurprisingly, that the correct direction for best audio always corresponds to the best direction for best video.)3. Break-in time to full performance is 15 to 20 hours of playing time for the standard version; 200-300 hours for Plus versions.4. For the very best picture and audio quality, use a Vivilink to connect your TV directly to the video source (cable/dish receiver, Blu-Ray player, etc.) and run audio separately to your amp or receiver using our Clearlink Optical Cable or a coaxial digital interconnect from inSound Audio.5. If you want to control your whole home theater system via the receiver or processor, for best performance use two Vivilinks: one from the source to the IN connections on the receiver, another from the receiver OUT to your TV or projector.
6. If you find the 2m length leaves you with some extra slack, you can take up that slack by folding the cable back and forth in “S” shaped loops that do not form a closed circle. Then "accordion fold" those "S" loops together to form a compact bundle—exactly the way we bundle the Vivilink in its shipping box. To keep the bundle together, tie your "S" loop bundle around the middle using the same leather tie we used for the Vivilink you received—that avoids the sonic harm that would be caused by the dielectric absorption of a plastic tie or artificial fiber string.