The Vivilink 3, our third major HDMI cable design upgrade, carries our minimalist design approach much further than our highly successful earlier designs—while at the same time upgrading the cable's bandwidth to HDMI 2.0 and 4K speeds. As a result, the new Vivilink 3 delivers:
a) satisfying improvement in edge resolution, color intensity, shadow detail and ability to resolve subtle gradations in pastel colors and grey tones
b) an even larger improvement in audio quality, particularly in harmonic detail, treble clarity and bass articulation.
The design advances include:
1. Substantially thinner gauge wire digital data signal conductors, leading to significant reductions in skin effect and jitter.
2. Separate coaxial shielding for each signal conductor with upgraded 100% coverage foil shielding of reduced thickness backed up by an overall braided copper external shield.
3. Higher purity copper for both signal and power conductors.
4. New, all brass HDMI connector.
5. New, lower dielectric absorption polymer material insulating both the signal and the power conductors; greatly reduced insulation thickness to further reduce dielectric absorption.
6. Ultra-minimalist encapsulation of the terminations at the HDMI connector using a molding polymer of minimum thickness and mass and much lower dielectric absorption.
The resulting picture and audio quality is so good that we feel confident in providing a 30-day money back guarantee
that Vivilink 3 will outperform any high end HDMI cable in home theater applications, no matter how expensive.
We only offer the Vivlink in 2 meter lengths; our tests showed that the 1m length had both poorer video and audio quality.