The Vivilink 3, our third major HDMI cable design upgrade, carries our minimalist design approach much further than our highly successful earlier designs—while at the same time upgrading the cable's bandwidth to HDMI 2.0 and 4K speeds. Our new design advances include:
1. Substantially thinner gauge wire digital data signal conductors, leading to significant reductions in skin effect and jitter.
2. Separate coaxial shielding for each signal conductor with upgraded 100% coverage foil shielding of reduced thickness backed up by an overall braided copper external shield.
3. Higher purity copper for both signal and power conductors.
4. New, all brass HDMI connector.
5. New, lower dielectric absorption polymer material insulating both the signal and the power conductors; greatly reduced insulation thickness to further reduce dielectric absorption.
6. Ultra-minimalist encapsulation of the terminations at the HDMI connector using a molding polymer of minimum thickness and mass and much lower dielectric absorption.
The resulting picture and audio quality is so good that we feel confident in providing a money back guarantee that Vivilink v.3 will outperform any high end HDMI cable, no matter how expensive.