Finished Oak shelves, tops and accessories are handsome storage for music/movie collections as well as stylish modular furniture adaptable for myriad other uses. Every module is handcrafted with pride in Maryland from locally grown, furniture-grade oak finished with clear satin lacquer. Finished Oak has beautiful, subtle grain character with more consistent coloring than Ambrosia maple.
Each LP module holds +/- 150 standard albums. Our interlocking construction allows them to stack freestanding up to six high. Taller stacks may need to have their top shelf anchored to a wall. We offer three module styles for LP storage:
• FINISHED OAK LP MODULES are our least-expensive pre-finished storage shelf. These modules are available with an optional slide-in birch overlay to accommodate smaller-than-LP-size vinyl. • OAK ELEGANZA LP MODULES are designed to enhance interior decor. These LP modules include a flush inset base inlay in beautifully contrasting Blond, Cherry, Walnut or Black finishes. Also available with matching flush top inlay.
• OAK HEIRLOOM LP MODULES are our premium shelves for vinyl storage. These modules feature 3/4" solid furniture-grade oak bottoms that support any record size and offer myriad other functional storage possibilities.
We offer Media Shelf Modules in two identical height versions:
• 2-TIER MEDIA SHELVES
are for 7" records and all other standard optical media including Blu-Rays, DVDs, SACDs, PlayStation, xBox, and PC game discs. Each module holds +/- 220 45s, 100 BluRays, or 82 DVDs.
We offer Pass-Thru Modules with 9" & 13" internal heights for lots of uses:
• 9" PASS-THRU MODULES are 10½" tall, 4" shorter than LP shelves. They can be used with Tops and Bases to create 24"- 38" tall Side Tables or intermixed with full-height modules for more variations. Within stacks of shelves, these modules can create a handy place to keep accessories and are large enough to hold most standard-size components.
• 13" PASS-THRU MODULES are 14
½" tall, the same height as our LP modules. They can be used to create taller Side Tables and nicely accommodate a stacks of old and treasured electronics. These modules are high enough to accommodate our 2" or 4" Vibration Control Kits for a phono pre-amp or integrated amp when mounting a turntable on top of LP shelves.
We offer add-on Top and Base modules that can transform stacks of LPs and CDs into attractive and functional furniture. Use these options to upgrade any stack of shelves into a small table, handsome shelving, or rolling cart:
• FITTED TOPS only increase height by 3/4" and are significantly more rigid when mounting a turntable or other component on top of stacked shelves.
• DOUBLE WIDE FITTED TOPS
interlock two stacks of shelves seamlessly with an attractive and functional furniture grade, solid wood top surface.
• PEDESTAL TOPS offer a slightly larger surface area and add about 3¼" height to any stack. Pair with a Toe-Kick Base to create handsome varying height Side Tables and free standing shelves for storage and display. • TOE-KICK BASES are for stationary stacks. They interlock with any LP or Pass-Thru module and back-to-back Media Shelves. They raise the lowest shelf about 2
½" off the floor.
• CASTER BASES are rated to carry up to 660 lbs, 50% more than the full weight of six loaded record shelves. Easy and convenient to move on either carpeted or bare floors, this base raises the bottom shelf by 4
• MEDIA SHELF BASES raise the lowest shelf about 1
½" off the floor. The bevelled front of the base extends forward slightly to improve stability for taller stacks mounted on plush carpet.
We offer optional accessories intended to enhance the convenience and functionality of our modular furniture:
• RECORD STOPS support records in partially filled shelves and fit all of our LP modules. • SHELF INSERTS adapt our LP shelves to store CDs, Blu-Rays or other types of display and storage.
• OVERLAYS are a ready-to-use, solid bottom plate that can be easily added to standard LP modules. Available with walnut stain, satin black lacquer, or unfinished.
• INLAYS are flush tops and bottoms for our Elegaza and Artisan LP modules. They are smaller than Overlays and do not fit standard LP modules.
We offer myriad upgrades guaranteed to improve the sound of your favorite albums:
• Our ANTI-STATIC BRUSH
is an easy, effective way to remove static electricity from your records before you play them.
• Use SILCLEAR
to treat all of the connections on your turntable and your favorite records will sound even better.
• CLEARVIEW SPEAKER WIRES
will make all music sound clearer and more detailed if you are using conventional speaker cables. The difference is especially easy to hear when listening to well-recorded vinyl.