• Our stock Bevelled Component Stands are hand finished with Clear Satin that beautifully enhances the striking natural grain character of our air-dried Ambrosia maple. We also offer three made-to-order toned finishes: Natural Cherry, Deep Rosewood, and Satin Black. Clear Satin is the default finish option. Choose a made-to-order option from the Maple Finish drop-down menu.
• Component Stands with clear satin finish are stock items that normally ship in 5 business days and are offered with our 30-day money back guarantee. Made-to-order Component Stands are non-refundable, require a 50% deposit, and take +/- 8 weeks to ship. Please be sure to review our Terms & Conditions.
• Isoblocks are the best suspension when installing the Component Stand on a hard surface (except for speakers). On rugs or carpeted floors, choose thick or thin carpet brass footers when ordering.
• If you don't already have brass footers to couple your component to this Stand, we recommend ordering an 15" x 12" Vibration Control System to get the full benefit of Mapleshade's upgrade system.
• Because maple is an organic material, the exact weight of each Component Stand varies slightly. The distinctive character of Ambrosia maple's natural grain coloring and figuring is unique for each platform. Our Amish craftsmen hand-plane these platforms from the rough-cut, air-dried 2-1/2" maple to remove coarseness and imperfections from the sawmill. Typically this yields a finished 2" thickness but, because of variations in the rough-cut timber, the exact thickness can vary by 3/16".