Threaded Brass Radiused Heavyfoot Speaker Upgrade Kit - Black Finish
|Item Number: 8RHFTHRBL|
Replacing the factory spikes on speakers with our brass footers yields an immediate, easy-to-hear upgrade in midrange clarity and bass extension under any speaker. If the speaker currently sits flat (without spikes), our Threaded Radiused Heavyfoot upgrade will be even more impressive. To understand why our brass footers sound so much better than spikes, plastic, or rubber feet, click HERE.|
This upgrade package, which saves you 15%, includes:
• Eight 2" Radiused Heavyfeet with 1/4x20 threads and non-tarnishing Semi-Gloss Black powder coating finish
• Eight 1/4x20 brass hanger bolts or studs to attach the footers to the speakers. Choose hardware type from the pull-down menu.
• We have limited inventory of prefinished powder coated footers. May take 2-3 weeks to ship.
These brass footers will screw into existing 1/4x20 threaded holes of any speaker. Use the wood screw in the absence of threaded holes, or use the footers unattached.
To determine the thread size of existing feet on your speakers, either call the manufacturer or take one of the feet to your hardware store. They will give you a size consisting of two numbers, for instance 1/4" by 20 (or 6mm by 1, for metric threads). The first number is the diameter of the screw, the second is the pitch in threads per inch (or mm per turn, for metric). We can custom match any U.S. or metric thread; sale pricing does not apply for custom threading.
• Choose our hanger bolt hardware option for screwing directly into wood or MDF speaker bottoms; if you have pre-threaded holes in your speakers, choose the stud hardware option.
• If you have Mapleshade Plinths under your speakers, you will double their good effect by coupling the speakers to their Plinths using these footers.
• Please call 1-888-236-2753 to order any of our footer profiles with powder coating or to order thread sizes other than 1/4 x 20.
Specifications (per footer)
• Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
• Precision machined, optimized alloy, solid brass with Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat finish
• Dimensions: 2" diameter, 2" tall